Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TRUST IN GOD

Trusting in God and following his commandments is what truly brings us lasting happiness in this life. Proverbs 16:20 "He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he." I've really come to see that this is true in my own life.  Whenever I rely on God and really trust that when I do what He asks, he will take care of me, I am truly happy.  It isn't always going to be easy, actually most of the time it's not easy. In 1 Timothy 4:10 it says, "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe." There is going to be hard work and suffering along the way, but we will be at peace with ourselves and will have a confidence that we will one day return to live with God. And that is worth everything that we are faced with here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment