Friday, October 1, 2010

GENERAL CONFERENCE

General Conference is coming up this weekend, October 2 and 3. This happens every six months in April and October and is a meeting where the prophet and the apostles, as well as other leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, get together and give talks or speeches about different Gospel topics and other things that are important in our world today. It's an amazing opportunity to feel of the Spirit and gain a greater understanding of Christ's teachings and what I should be doing today in the world.   It makes me really grateful that we have a living prophet today, Thomas S. Monson, as well as the apostles to help guide and direct us in this world where so many things are confusing. It gives me a sure source to look to and to trust on some of my important decisions. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored and I'm very grateful for everything that it brings with it.  To find out more about the Prophet and the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ, please visit Mormon.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment